We are well equipped to perform all routine surgeries for your pets. We also have access to traveling surgeons who come to our facility and perform some special surgeries as needed or a referral for the appropriate specialist.
To ensure that your pet has a safe experience while here for a procedure we will:
- Provide pre-op sedation to minimize anxiety.
- Monitor pulse and blood oxygen levels throughout the procedure.
- Use Isoflurane and/or Sevoflourane Inhalation Anesthetic (ensuring a quick recovery from its effects).
- Give post-op pain medication as needed.
- Provide lots of TLC!
- Recommend Pre-anesthetic blood test for all pets.
- Offer blood work before anesthesia on all pets 5 years of age or older.